Planethoster Managed Hosting - What is it?
This service enables you to reduce costs and lays a solid foundation on top of which you or your team can work. This frees you from server administration, so you can devote your time to your business of creating and maintaining your website. PlanetHoster installs the most frequently used tools on Linux servers with an optimal configuration for multi-site management and supervision. Our qualified technicians are also available to assist you in the publishing and maintenance of your website.
Managed services are included in the following products:
with the administration panel
Managed services are unlimited and free of charge
Managed services cover:
24/7 monitoring on all attacks, software failures, hardware malfunctions and overloaded servers.
- Install firewalls
- Anti (virus / malware / rootkit)
- Web Application Firewall protection
- Anti-brute force/Anti-DDOS
- Daily Audits
- Security Updates
- Vulnerability Patches
We configure services and programs in an optimal way to ensure high performance, so you're taking full advantage of the hardware.
- PHP (with extensions, composer, PECL)
- Apache (MPM, Handler)
Efficient 24/7 Support
- SSL Certificate installation
- Change the version of PHP and MySQL
- Client software configuration
- Performance audits of your site
- Advice on CMS, software modules, backup solutions, newsletter creation and CRON best practices
The following are NOT included with our managed services, but can be done at a cost:
- VPN (OpenVPN) openLDAP
- ReverseProxy (Varnish, Nginx)
- Streaming audio/video (Red5, Wowza, Asterisk)
- Configuring Business Applications (Odoo, Jasper, BigBlueButton)...